What kinds of problems often occur during the use of paper bag machines
q: bags wrinkle when passing through the middle rubber roller?
Answer: 1. The cooling effect of the back seal is not good;
2. The pressure of the intermediate rubber roller is uneven;
3. Excessive air pressure;
4. Excessive dust on the intermediate rubber roller;
5. The back seal temperature is too high;
6. The air pressure of the feeding floating roller of the second-hand bag making machine is too high;
7. Membrane plate installation inclination;
2. Q: At the rubber roller of the front cutter, the film goes in one direction?
Answer: 1. The pressure of the rubber roller is uneven, and the advancing film goes in the direction of high pressure;
2. The photoelectric frame is inclined to keep level with the front rubber roller; (The photoelectric frame lifts the film forward and outward, and the photoelectric frame lifts the film backward and inward)
3. The punching knife is not installed properly and is easy to tilt;
4. The thickness on both sides of the film is uneven;
5. The pressure of the horizontal sealing knife is uneven, and the other side goes towards the other side.
6. The membrane plate is inclined upward;
7. The middle rubber roller is not parallel;
3. asked: Is there no film on the small membrane plate?
Answer: 1. The white roller should not be installed beyond the template, preferably 8mm narrow;
2. The pressure on the hammer is small;
3. The upper membrane hammer has an outward and inward inclination pressure;
4. The membrane plate is inclined upward;
5. The pressure at the rubber roller cannot be too high;
6. Too much feeding tension is not easy to film;
7. The tension of the film roll is not good;
4. Q: Is the bag long or short?
Answer: 1. There is more dust on the photoelectric head;
2. The photoelectric sensitivity is not enough;
3. The tracking electricity is not obvious;
4. The sealing pressure is too high;
5. There is dirt on the glue stick;
6. The air pressure of the feeding floating roller of the second-hand drawing machine is too high;
7. The feeding tension is too large;
8. The longitudinal sealing knife is too tight to iron the cloth roll;
9. The bag is wrinkled when the temperature of the horizontal sealing knife is too high;
10. Low air pressure at the front and middle rubber rollers;
11. Feeding and pressing are not synchronized;
12. The distance between photoelectric and cutter is too long;
13. The time difference between waiting time and heat sealing is too large;