Paper bag function can effectively protect the environment
(1) can reduce the labor intensity, improve the working conditions of manual packaging labor intensity is very large, such as the use of manual packaging volume, heavy products, both physical and unsafe; and for light and small products, due to the high frequency, monotonous action, easy to make workers have occupational diseases.
(2) is conducive to the labor protection of workers. For some products that seriously affect the health of the body, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating and radioactive products, manual packaging is inevitably harmful to health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided and can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
(3) can reduce packaging costs, save storage and transportation costs on loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., the use of compression packaging machine compression packaging, can greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing packaging costs. At the same time, due to the size is greatly reduced, save warehouse capacity, reduce storage costs, conducive to transportation.
(4) can reliably ensure product hygiene Some products, such as food and medicine packaging, are not allowed to use manual packaging according to the health law, because it will pollute the product, and mechanical packaging avoids direct contact with food and medicine, ensuring the quality of hygiene.
(5) can greatly improve labor productivity. Mechanical packaging is much faster than manual packaging. For example, candy packaging can only pack a dozen pieces of candy in 1min, while candy packaging machines can reach hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, improving efficiency dozens of times.
Paper Bag Machine can effectively ensure the quality of packaging. Mechanical packaging can obtain packaging materials with consistent specifications according to the requirements of packaging items and the required shape and size, while manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve packaging standardization and standardization, and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
(7) can realize operations that cannot be realized by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body-fitting packaging, isobaric filling, etc., cannot be realized by manual packaging and can only be realized by mechanical packaging.