Paper bag machine development history
Paper Bag Machine Development History:
Paper Bag Machine is developed with the continuous emergence of new packaging materials and the continuous innovation of packaging technology. The papermaking technology invented in China has historically provided the conditions for the production of paper packaging. World paper prices plummeted in 1850, and paper packaging began to be used for food. In 1852, Wally of the United States invented the paper bag machine, which led to the emergence of paper products machinery. In 1861, Germany established the world's first packaging machinery factory. In 1890, the United States began to produce liquid filling machine, and in 1902 produced a gravity filling machine. At the beginning of the 20th century, Durand in England used metal containers to preserve food, resulting in a variety of canned food. Since the 1960 s, new materials have gradually replaced traditional packaging materials, especially after the use of plastic packaging materials, paper bag machines have undergone major changes. The rise of supermarkets has put forward new requirements for the packaging of goods. In order to ensure the fast and safe transportation of goods, the container came into being, and the size of the container body has gradually realized standardization and serialization, thus promoting the further improvement and development of the paper bag machine. Introduction to the use of
paper bag machine:
packaging is a necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means to achieve packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the field of packaging.
has the following main functions:
(1) can greatly improve labor productivity. The mechanical packaging of sliding table blister sealing machine is much faster than manual packaging. For example, for candy packaging, manual packaging sugar can only pack more than a dozen pieces per minute, while the candy packaging machine can reach hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, increase efficiency dozens of times.
(2) can effectively ensure the quality of packaging. Mechanical packaging can be based on the requirements of the packaging items, according to the required shape, size, to get the same specifications of the packaging, and manual packaging can not be guaranteed. This is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve packaging standardization and standardization, and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
(3) Can realize operations that cannot be realized by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body-mounted packaging, isobaric filling, etc., cannot be realized by manual packaging and can only be realized by mechanical packaging.
(4) can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions. Manual packaging is very labor intensive. For example, manual packaging of products with large volume and heavy weight consumes physical strength and is not safe. For light and small products, due to high frequency and monotonous action, it is easy for workers to get occupational diseases.
(5) is conducive to the labor protection of workers. For some products that seriously affect the health of the body, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating and radioactive products, manual packaging is inevitably harmful to health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided and can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.
(6) can reduce packaging costs, save storage and transportation costs on loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., the use of compression packaging machine compression packaging, can greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing packaging costs. At the same time, due to the size is greatly reduced, save warehouse capacity, reduce storage costs, conducive to transportation.